Archbishop Mark Grenon is poisoned
The celebration for a great seminar was being held Friday evening at 8 pm at after the MMS teacher’s course. Thirty three students were being Ordained as Ministers of Health of the Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing. I had chosen that evening to also Consecrate 2 Archbishops and 1 Bishop. The Certificates of Consecration for Bishop and Archbishops were given out and then the certificates of Ordination for Ministers were given out. And then the celebration started in earnest. Of course everyone was happy.
Mark Grenon got up to go back to the course room for a few minutes and then came back to the celebration about ten minutes later. His incomplete alcoholic drink was more than 1/2 full. He picked it up and downed it. Then he ate a single bit from his lobster, no more. Within about 3 minutes be began to feel queasy and decided to go to the restroom. He stood up, turned around, and fell down. Several of the Ministers helped him up and accompanied him to the restroom, but as he arrived at the door this time he fell flat and lay for a minute unconscious.
I was in the restroom and I heard a commotion outside. I hurried to go outside and Mark’s companions from the celebration had turned him over and partially set him up. He looked up at me, and later described it as seeing me at the end of a long tunnel. He tried to ask for CDS be he couldn’t say anything. He looked to me like a person with a complete blank look on his face. Finally he got out just the three words C. D. S. I had already asked for someone to get some CDS. Someone brought a bottle of CDS that we had made in class and handed it to me. Someone else handed me a glass that was about 2/3rds full of water. Yet someone else took the lid off of the CDS bottle and poured the lid full of the CDS and I dumped the CDS into the glass. I later measure the lid and it held 7 ml. That’s about the equivalent of 21 drops of activated MMS.
It was obvious at that time that Mark was temporarily paralyzed, but when I handed him the glass he was able to lift this arm and take the glass and drink the liquid in it. The maximum it could possibly have been was 21 drops equivalent to MMS but actually 140 drops of CDS. Within 30 seconds the paralysis was gone and Mark said that drink tasted terrible. He then said he had to vomit. By this time there were more than a dozen people there and several helped him up to go to the toilet to vomit. Meanwhile there were a number of people saying let’s get him to the hospital. One even went and called an ambulance. I said, “no we are not taking him to the hospital.”
A couple of people said he might die. I said there isn’t anything they can do at the hospital that we cannot be more effective with. Mark has been working with health and emergencies for the last 30 years. He knows how to vomit and how to make himself vomit. Vomiting is more effective than pumping the stomach and they don’t have MMS or CDS at the hospital. I would only send him to the hospital emergency room if he were unconscious; otherwise he would have a lot better chance here with MMS and CDS than at any hospital. Then of course there is a chance that the person calling the ambulance or even those at the hospital were in on the poisoning. NOT VERY LIKELY, OF COURSE, but in such cases why take even a remote chance.
So after vomiting Mark went to lay down in our hotel room and slept for about 4 hours. I kept checking his breathing and pulse rate but he seem completely normal. He finally got back up in time to say good night to everyone as they left the celebration. So you might say it was the lobster that poisoned him. That’s what everyone preferred to believe, including me, but one has to look at all possibilities. Why did the drink taste so bad? Can you get that much poison in a single bite of lobster? Everyone else ate lobster and no one else had a problem including me. Then that bite of lobster came several minutes later than the drink and it was only a few seconds until Mark started feeling bad which would seem more likely he was feeling bad from the drink as the poison from the lobster could not possibly be that fast, only a few seconds. At least that is the usual thing.
So what do we believe? Several people in the health food field with lifesaving discoveries have died in restaurants in the past 8 months including a close friend of mine. I won’t tell you his name as it will put me in more danger, but he was poisoned in a restaurant about 8 months ago. He was working on free energy and overcoming other problems of this civilization and, pow, he dies by poisoning in a restaurant. There has been over 300 deaths of scientists in the last 40 years of people who were working on world changing inventions and research. Many of them died of poisoning, often in restaurants. Don’t believe me? Look it up on the Internet. Read this site rense.com/general62/list.htm for a list of those who died and then google FDA suppression for more lists.
SO LET ME SUGGEST THIS, I SUGGEST THAT WE ALL CARRY AN EMERGENCY BOTTLE OF CDS WITH US AT ALL TIMES. JUST A 1/2 OUNCE BOTTLE OF CDS WOULD DO IT. ANYONE BEING POISONED SHOULD TAKE A 10 ML DOSE WHICH IS 1/2 OF THE 1/2 OUNCE BOTTLE. THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GIVE 1/2 OF THE BOTTLE TO ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS; IT CAN’T HURT THEM. IT MIGHT BE SOMEONE JUST HAVING PLAIN OLD FOOD POISONING, BUT IN EITHER CASE YOU MAY SAVE A LIFE.
Or you could carry a 1/2 ounce bottle of MMS and 1/2 ounce bottle of citric or 1/2 ounce bottle of 6% HCl as either the citric or the HCl will work as the activator. If needed use 15 to 25 drops of the MMS activated with and equal number of drops of one of the acids. Just use 15 drops if the poison is slight or no more than 25 if the poison seem really bad. The CDS does not need an activator.
So as long as I am talking to you let me mention that this seminar was a fantastic seminar and everyone was enthusiastic about the information they received and lifelong friendships were made. Most everyone agreed that we had all been together sometime in the distant past. The fact is more than 95% of all the other 600 Ministers of health agreed that they believe this as well. You don’t have to believe it. No one says you should, but we certainly are an extremely unusual group, all 600 plus of us are going to change the world. That’s what we came to do and if you are reading this, chances are you are one of us. Come and be trained.
The next teaching seminar to teach Ministers to teach MMS in their area of the world will be held Monday, May 6 to 10, but come on Sunday the 5th and leave on Saturday the 11th. We do have our first gathering Sunday evening at 7pm.
Contact Bishop Kashambra
As always with love,
Archbishop Jim Humble